1. For applicants who enrol in 2019 entrance exam:
- Fill out the application form for the 2019 entrance exam and for the selection of Bachelor’s and Associate’s Degrees.
- Application time and location: From 1st-20th April, 2019, at applicant’s high schools or schools designated by Department of Education and Training (for free applicants).
2. For applicants who enrol for the selection through high school academic achievements or examination results of the years 2017 and 2018:
- Conditions: high-school graduates (prior to 2019 and in 2019)
+ Quality assurance line: for Bachelor’s Degree level, GPA of selected subjects are not lower than 6.0 (10-point scale). Except for the course in physical education, the selection process is based on two selected subjects and talent score.
+ Selected by exam results of the years 2017, 2018 (high-school graduates in 2017 and 2018): total score of exam subjects must meet entry standards and none of each selected subject score is 1,0 or lower.
- Applicants fill out the application form for the selection of full-time bachelor’s/associate’s courses 2019 (as attached file); A copy of high-school academic transcripts; A copy of high-school degree for graduates prior to 2019; priority certificate (if available); 01 stamped addressed envelope ( detailed address and telephone no)
If using exam results of years 2017, 2018: please enclose a notarized copy of statement of exam results 2017 or 2018.
- Application time for selection: from 1st June to 31st July, 2019, submission via the postal service or at Hong Duc University, Division of Training Management, No 565 - Quang Trung 3-Dong Ve Ward – Thanh Hoa City.
For futher information, please refer to website: www.hdu.edu.vn.
3. Notice: applicants are able to both enrol in 2019 entrance exam and submit their high-school academic achievements for the selection to Hong Duc University.